Following are some lessons I've learned in life till now :-
1. There is perfect logic behind everything Islam tells us to do. If one can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.
2. Get married or stay single, anything else will prove to be detrimental in time.
3. Excess of everything is bad.
4. We are slave to our hearts and minds but there are ways to transcend.
5. Currently i dont know the purpose of life but what i do know is that its not getting educational degree's, accumulating wealth, marrying a perfect spouse and then doing it all over again for your children. It's just a part of it but we are born with a much higher purpose.
6. Cheating in schools, colleges etc will only do you harm. The purpose of education is to stimulate your brain and invigorate your thinking process and cheating kills both of them. Unfortunately we all come to realize/understand the drawbacks of cheating in the later stages of life and some never do.
7. Better not to judge people cause there is a big ocean inside their hearts and minds and you may be looking at it from the shore. You may look alot but not enough.
8. Pain is neither a friend nor a foe (i'll explain this in my next blog).
9. You may come to hate what you love today with the passage of time (even though everything else may remain constant) but it doesn't have to be that way.
10. There are no limits to your most powerful weapon........choice.
11. Think about the things you have and not have not's. There will always be some/alot have not's in your life but understand this that it is for your own good.
12. One of devil's strategy is to give you short term gratification against long term deterioration.
13. Its better that your deepest desire remains unfulfilled otherwise you may loose the flavor of your life.
14. Sometimes its ok to not know the right answers if you know the right questions.
and my personal favorite........
15. Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you're not.
1. Listing is not based on priority.
2. My lessons learned don't necessarily mean lessons implemented but i try to.