Following are some important wisdoms listed from The 8th habbit by Stephen Covey:-
1. What is personal is most general.
2. We are free to choose and this power and freedom stand in stark contrast to the mind-set of victimism and culture of blame so prevalent in society today.
3. Humans act, animals and human"robots" react.
4. Any time your emotional life is a function of someone else's weaknesses, you disempower yourself and empower those weaknesses to continue to mess your life up.
5. What is now proved was once only imagined.
6. Most powerful is he who has himself in his power.
7. Setbacks are inevitable, misery is a choice.
8. Enthusiasts believe that the best way to predict the future is to create it.
9. The key to creating passion in your life is to find your unique talents and your special role and purpose in the world.
10. If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
11. No other success can compensate for failures at home.
12. Greenleaf Whittier "For all the sad words of tongue and pen , the saddest are these: It might have been". But someone else taught," It's never too late for us to become what we might have been."
13. Albert Einstein: "The significant challenges we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were when we created them."
14. Leadership is communicating people's worth and potential so clearly that they come to see it in themselves.
15. Leadership is a choice not a position.
16. When we listen with the intent to understand others, rather than with the intent to reply, we begin true communication and relationship building.
17. With people, little things are the biggest things.
18. We are product of our decisions, not our conditions.
19. Good intentions do not compensate for bad judgement.
20. Be a model, not a critic.
1. Listing is not based on priority.